Our scholarship programme
At NIE Networks, we believe in establishing strong links between academia and industry. We partner with Queen’s University Belfast
to offer a scholarship programme for students studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) or Software and Electronic Systems Engineering (SESE). The programme offers financial support, mentoring and invaluable experience within the power industry.
We are looking for high performing people who can demonstrate drive and determination, and are passionaite about working in the power industry.
What will you receive?
Benefits of the programme include:
- A bursary of £2,750 per annum towards tuition fees
- A book allowance £250 per annum
- Paid summer placements throughout the duration of your studies
- One year paid industrial experience at an attractive salary
- Access to a company mentor
- Free IET student membership
- Following graduation you will be able to apply for the Fast Track Graduate Engineer Programme
How to Apply?
By clicking on the link above you'll be directed to our online recruitment portal. To apply for this programme, you'll need to create an account or sign in to an existing one. We’ll ask for your email address so we can contact you about your application.
Completed applications must be received no later than 12.00 midnight (00:00) on Wednesday, 23rd October 2019.
Please note: Late applications will not be accepted. If you experience difficulties whilst using our recruitment portal, please contact us in advance of the closing date so we can advise you on alternative ways to submit your application.
Here are some popular questions we get asked about the programme: