Our scholarship programme
At NIE Networks, we believe in establishing strong links between academia and industry. We partner with Queen’s University Belfast
to offer a scholarship programme for students studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) or Software and Electronic Systems Engineering (SESE). The programme offers financial support, mentoring and invaluable experience within the power industry.
We are looking for high performing people who can demonstrate drive and determination, and are passionaite about working in the power industry.
What will you receive?
Benefits of the programme include:
- A bursary of £2,750 per annum towards tuition fees
- A book allowance £250 per annum
- Paid summer placements throughout the duration of your studies
- One year paid industrial experience at an attractive salary
- Access to a company mentor
- Free IET student membership
- Following graduation you will be able to apply for the Fast Track Graduate Engineer Programme
How to Apply?
We offer an annual scholarship programme partnership with Queen’s University Belfast.
The Scholarship Programme is open to first and second year students studying for a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Software and Electronic Systems Engineering.
Once you are enrolled in these courses we will attend a QUB information day and provide further information on the application process.
Here are some popular questions we get asked about the programme:
For more infomation about careers at NIE Networks download our Careers Booklet below: