Employee Benefits Package
We believe in our people – they keep our business moving forward.
It is important that your pay makes you feel valued and that your skills are respected. That’s why we review our salaries annually, benchmarking them against the industry and putting in place pay progression scales.
Attractive salary and benefits package
Salary Sacrifice Pension with up to 8% employer contributions
34 days annual leave rising to 36 days with service (*under review at present)
Up to 5 days additional holiday (option to purchase)
Wedding day leave (*conditions apply)
26 weeks maternity / 10 days paternity leave at full pay
Free On-site parking at all of our locations
Perks card offering discounts in retail, hospitality, travel and much more
Social club that organises events at discounted rates
But reward should be more than just financial.
We believe that everyone should feel safe and be healthy during their time working for us. We also want all of our employees to feel valued, respected and welcomed and to have opportunities for training and development to allow you to be the best you can be.
Training & Development
- Apprenticeship, scholarship and graduate programmes
- Mentors to support development
- Development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Professional accreditation and membership
- iHub – your ideas count. Little ideas can make a big difference
- Recognition for service to NIE Networks
- Company events that recognise and reward development and progression
- Volunteering opportunities available
- Teambuilding events
- Participation in the NIE Networks Charities Fund
- Special leave for representation at national / international sporting events
Health & Wellbeing
- Access to private medical cover
- Free GP helpline service
- Confidential counselling helpline service
- Free eye tests and eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Childcare support scheme (subject to eligibility and family friendly policies)
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme (£3000 limit)
- A career break (to support further education, domestic responsibilities, voluntary work or sporting events)
- Established Health & Wellbeing Forum
- Health assessments
Life At NIE Networks
Find Out More
We spend a lot of our time at work so it needs to be a pleasant experience where you can get to know colleagues and enjoy experiences outside of your profession – take a look at what life at NIE Networks could be like for you.