I am aware that you will need to cross over a third party’s property to provide my supply. What are my options if this is refused?

    We will always endeavour to achieve ‘wayleave’ permission from third party land owners in the first instance. On occasions, we do encounter landowners who do not permit the installation of additional equipment on their land in which case we may propose an alternative route, however this can often result in additional charges being incurred.