Can the name on a wayleave payment be changed?

    Yes, however, wayleaves are only payable to the owner of the land. If the landowner has changed you should advise us in writing.

    If you received a cheque and remittance form, we suggest you return it writing on it the name of the new landowner. Alternatively, write us a letter or contact us online quoting your grantor number (top right hand corner of remittance form), address and the name of the new landowner.

    Contact us in writing:

    NIE Networks' wayleave payments


    120 Malone Road


    BT9 5HT