How to apply for funding?
Apply online. The deadline for applications is the 16 February 2018.
The committee meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place in March 2018. The committee will review the applications and let you know whether you have been successful.
- Must be a registered charity
- Must be based in Northern Ireland
- It has been at least two years since any previous support was given
What do we fund?
- We like to support tangible benefits like special equipment, IT apparatus, promotional goods etc. that will improve and enhance lives in Northern Ireland.
- We actively support the advancement of education, health or saving of lives.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development,
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- Other charitable purposes.
Please note our funding can range from £200 to £750, although we reserve the right to make awards of a higher value depending on the circumstance.
What do we not fund?
- Non registered charities
- Programmes outside Northern Ireland
- Building maintenance / refurbishment