Planned interruptions - what to do?
- Know where your household fuses and trip switches are located.
- Keep a supply of batteries for radios, torches and candles in the house.
- Have a battery-powered or wind-up radio to hand.
- Check on elderly or vulnerable neighbours or relatives. Customers dependent on electrical equipment for healthcare should join our critical care register.
- Make sure you have a charged mobile to hand with all important numbers stored
- Keep your freezer door closed and cover with a blanket, helping to keep it cold.
Customers dependent upon electricity for healthcare needs
If you are a customer on our critical care register
, we will keep in contact with you or your nominated carer. You can join our register online
or contact our customer helpline on 03457 643 643.