How to apply for funding?
The committee meets quarterly to review applications.
You can apply online.
- Must be a registered charity
- Must be based in Northern Ireland
- It has been at least two years since any previous support was given
What do we fund?
- We like to support tangible benefits like special equipment, IT apparatus, promotional goods etc. that will improve and enhance lives in Northern Ireland.
- We actively support the advancement of education, health or saving of lives.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development,
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- Other charitable purposes.
Please note our funding can range from £200 to £1000, although we reserve the right to make awards of a higher value depending on the circumstance.
What do we not fund?
- Non registered charities
- Programmes outside Northern Ireland
- Building maintenance / refurbishment