Our scholarship programme
At NIE Networks, we believe in establishing strong links between academia and industry. We partner with Queen’s University Belfast to offer an excellent scholarship for students studying Electrical and Electronic engineering.
Our scholarships include financial support, mentoring and invaluable experience within the power industry. We look for high performing individuals who have the drive and passion to work within the power industry.
- Bursary of £2750 per annum towards tuition fees
- Book allowance £250 per annum
- Paid summer placements throughout the duration of your studies
- One year paid industrial experience at an attractive salary
- Company mentor
- Free IET student membership
- Following graduation you will be able to apply for the Fast Track Graduate Engineer Programme
The 2018 Scholarship recruitment process is now open.
This scholarship is open to first and second year MEng, and first year BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering Queen’s University students.
To apply please read our guidelines for online applications. You will then be directed to the jobs portal run by our recruitment provider, Northgate-Arinso, where you will need to sign in or register for an account. Please note that all applicants will be communicated with via the email address they use to submit their application.
Please note applications delayed due to technical difficulties may not be accepted
CVs will not be accepted for this position.