Electrical Engineering Graduate programme
During our two year programme you will be given the opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects within multi disciplined teams. You will help shape the energy infrastructure of the future and work on a variety of exciting innovative multi-million pound projects.
Throughout the programme there will always be someone on hand to support and guide you. You will be placed alongside one of our experienced senior mentors who will endeavour to support your technical and personal development.
- Starting at circa £28,500 and on the successful completion of the graduate programme, you can expect to earn circa £34,000.
- 20 days holidays plus 11 statutory days (increases to 25 days when 2 year programme is completed)
- A full and extensive induction programme
- Future development and career progression opportunities for high performing individuals
- Potential performance and retention bonus during 2 year training period.
A minimum of 2:2 Honours Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related subject.
How to apply
Our Electrical and Engineering Graduate is typically advertised in Autumn.